What is Pre-Design Optimisation?
Design a new website that will convert.
Whether you’re designing a completely new site, or redesigning an existing one, the primary goal is to make it convert. Sure, other things such as brand alignment, integration capabilities and new functionality are super important; however, the primary driver should always be to increase conversions and revenue.
What do you get in Conversion Kings Pre-Design Optimisation
What’s involved in a Conversion Kings Pre-Design Optimisation
We’ll deliver a validated and working prototype website that converts!
On the way to producing a high-converting prototype, we’ll set and reach the following project milestones.
- Detailed qualitative and quantitative research documenting HOW we came to our recommendations (We don’t use the “I reckon” methodology)
- Iterative wireframes
- Mid-Fidelity Prototype of your new website (presented in inVision or Axure)
- Validation of your new website through either;
- In person focus group (3 pax per segment)
- Online survey (100 pax)
- Eye tracking study (in person or A.I.)
- Development / Design handover
- Google analytics implementation
- New website uplift report
Benefits of Pre-Design Optimisation
- Have a redesigned website guaranteed to convert
- Know that your designs are built with conversions in mind
- Avoid a design that simply “looks good” or built on “I reckon” methodologies
- Save costs on constant updates and rework on a poorly converting site
- Produce a website that achieves your business goals
- Increase sales or leads
- Enhance your customer’s experience
Use Cases for Pre-Design Optimisation
Pre-Design Optimisation demonstrates how other people see your site (new or existing) through their own eyes.
It’s only when you actually see how visitors interact with your site, that you discover where the usability issues lie. By doing this testing before your site is designed and built (or revamped), you ensure that problems are tackled immediately – in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Your new site will be easy to navigate and understand, with a logical flow which grants users considerable navigational freedom. The end result? A great customer experience, and a website which meets your sales and lead generation goals – not to mention your overall company goals.