Exciting opportunity to join Australia’s largest and most trusted CRO agency. Work in a fun, fast paced and structured environment that is supportive and challenging.
Great things about a career at Conversion Kings
- Work on large national and global brands
- Dynamic workflow and daily projects
- Progressive office culture (Tiki Bar, Office dogs, Interstate Trips, Close knit team)
Big opportunity for growth
- $60,000 – $80,000 p.a. Dependent on capability
- Based in Fortitude Valley
- Training provided
- Interstate opportunities available
Who is Conversion Kings
Conversion Kings is a dedicated Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) agency that increases the profitability of Enterprise level businesses. We do this through optimising client’s online experiences, resulting in increased sales & leads. Customers choose to work with us due to our four core values being; Quality work, Instant results, Working with great people, and Being memorable.
Our proprietary methodologies have been refined through our experience of running over 3,000+ A/B tests. The value of this experience is two-fold. One is highly refined delivery of tests and engagements. The second is a more predictable and higher conversion uplift for our enterprise clients.
Being the first Optimizely solutions partner in Australia and consistently ranked number 1 on Google search results for influential CRO terms, Conversion Kings has built a solid and trusted reputation. Our company is structured with both senior and middle management to ensure scalability of a specialised workforce. Being highly influential in the performance of each marketing channel, we work in collaboration with internal marketing teams and their respective agencies.
Role and Skills Required
- Create A/B Tests within 3rd party platforms such as Optimizely, VWO or Maxymiser
- UAT/Debugging of developers code on your team
- Identify edge cases in development
- Identify the time a task will take in terms of development and justify
- Strong HTML & CSS Strong knowledge essential
- Ability to account for responsive states when developing
- Knowledge of cross browser issues/requirements
- Basic User Experience principles
A Typical Day
- At the start of the day you will review what tests need to be developed and what tests have been assigned to you for UAT/Debugging
- You may work on anything from an eCommerce website’s Product Display page to a Lead Generation Homepage
- A test may involve; using primarily jQuery to completely change the front end experience of the page. It may also involve simply changing the copy of a headline or the position of an image on the page.
As we are recruiting at the moment please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us to organise a confidential discussion. Please call Matt on 0402 849 204.