What is a Conversion Audit?
Before you can think about watching web pages and elements battle it out to see which converts best, you need to understand:
- Where potential customers are dropping away
- Why they are doing it
- How to turn their website pain into pleasure
- Conversion Kings’ Three-Step Conversion Audit process
In a Conversion Audit, your Conversion Kings Data Analyst will:
- Examine your site and track down all your conversion killers
- Propose improvements that have the biggest impact on your bottom line
These key findings form the building blocks of your CRO process and A/B testing. Your website conversion audit includes:
- Qualitative (data) and quantitative (conceptual) research
- Immediate technical fixes required
- Google Analytics set-up to correctly track your website traffic and events
- A comprehensive report on each feature of the analysis
A final presentation of all the Analysis findings, detailing the required immediate fixes and proposed future tests and strategy to move you conversion program forward.
Three-Step Conversion Audit Process
In your CRO Conversion Audit, we:
1. Fix Critical Issues
To get you quick ROI, we combine Google Analytics with a technical audit of your website to identify critical tracking and technical issues such as broken links and missing calls-to-actions, in order to make fixes that can be implemented without A/B testing.
2. Examine User Journeys
User journeys are rich in visitor and customer insights. They uncover demographic and device details, reveal the paths users take through your website to become customers, and pinpoint where others are falling out of your conversion funnel. User Journey analysis provides quantitative data for your future A/B testing and informs our strategy moving forward to achieve high impact results.
3. Reveal User Issues
After we know where your clients are falling out, we use various qualitative tactics, such as heuristic reviews, customer surveys, NPS scores, competitor reviews, videos and heatmaps to determine why this is happening. Uncovering your user issues is a crucial step in finding solutions that will maximise your conversions.