As a full-service agency, we handle the whole execution process:
1. Testing strategy
This is all about how to implement the proposed solutions from your testing plan. We hold a strategy meeting where we:
- Present ideas, including low fidelity wireframes and our best creative concepts
- Propose tests for your approval and decide how to move forward
- Review the campaign
- Low fidelity wireframes
- Strategy meeting
2. Prototyping – UX and graphic design
Once you’ve approved our conversion concepts, our senior UX Designer creates a working prototype of the solution. You’ll see exactly what you’re getting – the wireframes, the design, the copywriting – so adjustments can be easily made before it goes into development. We know how important it is to stay on-brand, in look, structure, messaging and tone – so we take your brand guidelines seriously. Then our Graphic Designer creates a production-ready experiment.
- High fidelity wireframe
- Conversion copy
- On brand graphic design (when relevant)
3. Development and UAT
Our team of technical engineers will develop your conversion tests using your A/B testing software of choice. This includes:
Rest assured that we are certified in these tools and follow strict development protocols including an intense User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process. We guarantee clean code and a bug-free experience.
- Goals set / primary goals set
- Audiences segmented
- Cross-browser tested
- Cross-device tested
- Request for client approval
We know how important it is to keep you fully updated on the progress and results from your conversion optimisation tests. So we provide a variety of reporting methods to keep you up-to-date.
Self-service reporting is great when you need an immediate answer, but we go one step further to explain results and answer your questions.
The importance of true outcomes
We make sure every test reaches statistical significance – of 95% – so that when we recommend permanent changes to your website, we’re confident they’ll achieve real results. We’re adept at avoiding false positives, false negatives, and jumping to conclusions too early. There is no point taking shortcuts and agonising whether numbers are correct – we run tests properly so you can stand by their results and rely on them to make decisions and educate your colleagues.
- Live access to reporting – using your A/B testing tool of choice, you’ll gain online access to view tests in real time, with the ability to slice and dice results to understand what’s working and what’s not.
- Weekly emailed progress reports – every Friday, you’ll receive a weekly report with the results of any active tests. Your Account Manager will provide further explanation and answer any questions.
- Closed test reports – when a test is complete, you’ll receive a report that summarises the results and provides expert analysis on the reasons behind the outcomes. You’ll receive advice on which changes to make permanently to your website to enjoy a long-term increase in sales.
5. Account management
Some agency account management runs on auto-pilot: automated reports that are auto-emailed and leave you feeling ignored. At Conversion Kings, we’re not auto anything.
We put people first, taking great pride and care in our account management. We’re high touch, high energy and push for high results. The first thing we do is to understand who you are and how you like to work – so we can match the right account manager and customise our communications.
And we communicate at a high level. As a client, you hear from us by phone or in person – every single week. Our weekly meetings are the chance to catch up, provide personal updates on testing progress, and answer any questions. It’s like having a dedicated digital team always at your fingertips. Clients love to run ideas past us, float potential campaigns, and get specialist advice. We’re always happy to help.
Meetings are backed by full documentation: a weekly report that outlines test results, plus a test summary when a test ends that offers analysis and recommendations. You’ll also have real-time access to your A/B testing platform of choice. Many clients choose Optimizely and have us integrate Optimizely results with Google Analytics so that everything’s in one place.
- Kick off/discovery meeting
- Weekly account meetings (by phone/online conference or in person)
- Weekly account summary
- Monthly strategy meeting
- Quarterly performance review
- Usability research presentation
- End of test reports