Setup and Project Management
Getting Set for Success
Conversion optimisation is a high-touch, high-engagement field. So we use professional tools and structured communication plans throughout every stage of your project.
- Personal welcome and induction
- Core beliefs session
- Online project planning using Proworkflow software
- Communication planning
- Qualitative survey
- Code request
Getting into the Heads and Hearts of Your Customers
We use a variety of research methods and innovative techniques to gain true insight about visitor behaviour and motivations. We answer many questions including the all-important: What is stopping conversions?
- Customer intent survey and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Competitor analysis
- User persona Identification
- In person focus group / Empathy session
- Neuro Marketing analysis (using EEG software)
- Live website recordings / heat mapping – up to 100 videos + aggregated heat map
Crunching the Numbers to Catch Conversion Killers
We analyse your site and your customer segments to uncover the barriers blocking conversions and which improvements will have the biggest impact on your bottom line.
Detailed Testing Plan Aimed at Speed & Results
The way we plan A/B tests is a point of difference for Conversion Kings. Not only is every single conversion opportunity assessed and prioritised, but we also run simultaneous tests to produce faster results.
- A detailed testing plan in Excel that plans, prioritises and records every conversion test and the results and recommendations
- A testing program that’s proven quickly by tackling the low hanging fruit first
- Hard data tracked on results – not just conversion uplifts, but impact on revenue
Plans into Practice: Running A/B Tests
As a full-service agency, we handle the whole execution process: Testing strategy; UX and graphic design; Development, Reporting and Account Management. The process involves:
- Strategy meeting
- Solution prototypes (wireframe, content, on brand graphics)
- Development, testing and approval
- Accurate reporting
- Account management (regular meetings, reports and reviews)