The Australian retail industry is preparing for a major disruptor: the arrival of behemoth Amazon to our shores. The message is clear: local retailers need to get proactive about making major improvements to both supply chains and the online retail experience.
Get Prepared with Conversion Optimisation
In the quest to lift your eCommerce game to compete effectively in an increasingly global environment, conversion optimisation is a must-do.
It’s the process of improving your website to create the ultimate experience for visitors. By using analysis and scientific testing, you not only improve the visitor experience, but you also improve your conversions and therefore your online sales.
How a Conversion Optimisation Program will help
A conversion rate optimisation program will look to improve key eCommerce pain points, such as:
- Shopping cart abandonment
- Low average order values
- Poor returns from advertising spend
- Increasing traffic not equating to increasing sales
- Flatlining sales
- Unsatisfactory conversion rates
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for Conversion Insurance, you must:
- Meet our standard criteria for conversion rate optimisation suitability (a good financial guide is that you need a minimum of $1 million online? turnover per year
- Sign up for an Elite conversion rate optimisation package for a minimum of 12 months prior to Amazon’s Australian launch
- Execute on Conversion Kings’ recommendations